The KIDS holiday caravan, located just outside the village of Broadway in the idyllic Cotswolds is available for hire to families with disabled children and disabled young people.
The caravan is a modern facility (34' by 12') that accommodates up to four people, is beautifully decorated throughout and consists internally of the following:
- Entrance door – 750mm wide
- Hallway with access to 2 bedrooms, main living space and bathroom
- Master bedroom with double bed, access to bathroom and large closet space
- Second bedroom with twin beds
- Kitchen with full sized oven & hob, larder fridge with small freezer compartment, microwave, kettle, toaster, cafetiere, utensils, cutlery, crockery and glassware
- Dining area with table and four chairs
- Lounge with u-shaped seating area, flat screen TV with Freeview and internal DVD player, music centre with CD player, radio and audio input for MP3 players and iPODs
- Bathroom consists of toilet, sink and spacious walk in electric shower with bi-fold doors
All internal doors are 530mm wide. The caravan has a variety of books, toys, games and dvds available to use. There is also a Pack & Play 390 LP series travel cot and garden table/chairs for use.
There is a parking space for one car next to the caravan, plus additional visitors parking on site. The caravan comes with pillows and duvets for your comfort – please bring your own sheets, covers & cases, towels, tea towels, etc.
Prices vary depending on the time of the year.
The caravan can be booked from Saturday to Saturday. However shorter breaks may be booked depending on availability.
Please contact Liz Cunningham on 0121 355 2707 for up to date availability for 2016.
Sorry, this event is now closed.