Grade 3, 36 hours per week, FTE Salary £28,735
This is a new role at KIDS which will lead on modelling and improving processes, systems and document flow across the organisation to ensure that they are efficient and effective in light of the reforms occurring in the sector.
The successful applicant will have:
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience of business improvement activities.
- Experience of being influential in business transformation projects and facilitating change.
- Experience of budgeting, forecasting, financial modelling, workflow modelling, financial analysis, competitor analysis and pricing modelling.
- Demonstrable high level analytical, problem solving and monitoring skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of people from diverse backgrounds and with diverse abilities.
Job Description Person Spec
Closing Date: 11 May 2015
Interview Date: 27 May 2015
Download an Application Pack
Please send completed applications to:
249 Birmingham Road
For further information please contact HR via email or telephone 0121 362 4564