Closing date: 12th October 2015
FTE Salary: Grade 2, £37,000 per annum
Hours per week: Full time - 36 hours per week
Formed in 1971, KIDS occupies a unique position in the charity sector. During its 44 year history and its steady growth KIDS is the only national charity that is solely focused on disabled children no matter what their impairment or disability. The charity’s principal activity is providing quality services for disabled children, young people and their families most, but not entirely, funded by contracts with Local Authorities.
KIDS are looking to recruit a new Regional Manager for the South region. The role will initially be based at our Fareham office but will require an extensive presence in Hampshire, along with developing opportunities in Dorset and Sussex. Reporting to the Regional Director you will be responsible for the implementation of the business plan and contribute to the strategic development of the region whilst supporting the sustainable growth of existing services. This will include building strong relationships with KIDS staff, local commissioners and other key stakeholders.
You will have strong team leadership and financial skills and ideally have some experience of managing multiple services across a geographically dispersed area within health, education or social services. Experience within a disability, charity or childcare setting would be advantageous but is not essential.
The successful applicant will have
- Considerable experience within service provision roles at a strategic level
- Determined and experienced leader and skilled negotiator to develop our work within the region
- An excellent understanding of a contracting environment and a significant level of commercial acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to effectively manage and motivate a dedicated staff team.
- Strong workload planning and prioritising abilities
Job Description Person Specification Information Pack
Download Application Pack
Please send completed applications to:
or post to:
248 Birmingham Road
For further information please contact HR on 0121 362 4576