FTE: £28,450- £33,505
KIDS wishes to appoint a Residential Short Breaks Manager ( maternity cover) to manage our 4 bed overnight respite house in Fareham, Hampshire. The premises were recently refurbished and a there is strong team working in the unit. The successful candidate will need to meet all the requirements of Ofsted for such a position as well as winning the confidence of both the young people and their families and the referring local authority. Candidates will have the following:
- A qualification relevant to working with children, at either NVQ level 4/5 or the DipSW (or equivalent).
- A qualification at level 4 NVQ in management (or equivalent).
- Three years’ experience of working with children, including disabled children.
- Two year’s experience of working in a residential setting at Senior Practitioner level or Project Coordinator level.
- The ability to plan, budget and administer the finances.
- The ability to lead staff and operations in a manner that delivers the best possible care for disabled children.
- Have knowledge on OFSTED / relevant legislation.
- A full and clean driving licence is essential.
Dowload an application pack and email to email@example.com
For further information please telephone 01329312312
Later applications may be considered from candidates who are on annual leave.